Book A CPD
Architect CPD Seminars: Exploring Healthcare Doorset Design with PVC Postformed Solutions
Sign up for our CPD seminars created exclusively for architects and specifiers. These sessions explore crucial doorset design considerations within healthcare environmentss and explore the benefits of PVC postformed doorsets
Our CPD seminars offer a focused learning experience, lasting approximately 45 minutes. Learn about the intricate design condiserations when specifying doorsets in heathcare environments. From fire safety compliance to infection control and more.
We can run our CPD seminar at a location of your choice including our state-of-the-art factory in Hampshire or online.
To request a CPD please get in touch by filling out the form below.
During this seminar we will
- Review the challenges that doorsets face in a healthcare environment
- Compare the differences between Veneer, Laminate and PVC postformed doorsets
- Present our solution
- Discuss the key benefits our products bring to areas such as:
- Lifetime costs
- Fire compliance
- Infection control
- Consider the design and specification
- And explore our vision to offset carbon associated with the manufacture of PVC doorsets
To request a CPD, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch very soon.
We are very proud of our 40-year track record of successful collaboration with architects, contractors, NHS Trusts and private hospitals, partnerships which are based on our core tenets: Specialisation, Dedication and Sincerity.
Read from our selection of work to see just how we have helped to make a difference in a range of projects, including healthcare and clinical environments.