As part of our service to architects, SDS runs a series of RIBA-accredited CPD seminars for architects and specifiers.
The duration of each seminar is approximately 45 minutes presentation plus a 15 minute questions & answers session.
*Due to the current restrictions we are offering the SDS CPD seminar via Zoom or Teams*
MAKING THE CASE FOR ADVANCED PVC ENCAPSULATION PROCESSES
The objectives of this seminar are:
- To examine the arguments for and against PVC encapsulation
- Review the current state of fire regulation and the role of PVC Doorsets
- Understand the design process and capabilities of PVC encapsulation
- Sector specific examples: Healthcare and Education
- The project process – from concept to delivery
- The benefits of ‘off-site construction’
Call or submit our online form to request further information on our CPD courses
We look forward to hearing from you.
CPD Contact Form
"We always found SDS to be a reliable partner during the design and delivery stages of our work."
"SDS's customer service skills ensure that the items are always delivered to a high standard and within the guidelines of our orders."
"It is fair to say you are one of the very best subcontractors we have had on site."
"By using a well-known PVC postformed door supplier we have the reassurance that the doors will be clinically fit for purpose."
"Specified solid timber doors with full PVC encapsulation are one of the most robust doors on the market and copes well to the challenging environment."