As part of our service to architects, SDS runs a series of CPD seminars for architects and specifiers.
The duration of each seminar is approximately 45 minutes presentation plus a 15 minute questions & answers session.
*Due to the current restrictions we are offering the SDS CPD seminar via Zoom or Teams*
Making the case for specifying PVC post formed door sets in healthcare.
The overall objective of each CPD is, “to offer an informed argument towards to use of PVC post formed door sets as means help overcome the existing challenges around door sets, to futureproof hospital estates, in a sustainable way that deliver on key healthcare quality metrics and gives hospital staff back the ability to focus on providing quality care to patients.”
- The Backstory (The Problem, The Evidence and Our Solution)
- The Challenges (Fire Compliance, Infection Control, Sustainability and Lifetime Cost)
- Design (Doors, Frames and Ironmongery)
- Specifications (Vision Panels, Configurations and Finishes)
- Specialist Doors (Lead Lined + Laser Shielded, Acoustic Rated and LRV Contrasting)
- Case Studies (Previous Projects)
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch very soon
"It is fair to say you are one of the very best subcontractors we have had on site."
"By using a well-known PVC postformed door supplier we have the reassurance that the doors will be clinically fit for purpose."
"SDS's customer service skills ensure that the items are always delivered to a high standard and within the guidelines of our orders."
"We always found SDS to be a reliable partner during the design and delivery stages of our work."
"Specified solid timber doors with full PVC encapsulation are one of the most robust doors on the market and copes well to the challenging environment."